moving companies

Weird, I think I'm the only Albertan in this forum so Calgary spam isn't going to get much in the way of hits.

Weird, I think I'm the only Albertan in this forum so Calgary spam isn't going to get much in the way of hits.

A couple bucks to pay someone to generate the spam and a couple pennies to pay for electricity; Just one hit is all they need for the scheme to pay off.

I plan to continue with 2.5 gallon batches, which I used to brew on a gas cooktop. My new kitchen is electric, but I don’t yet know size and boil limitations. At least I know my 5.5 gallon kettle will fit under the hood. I could do a smaller batch (1.5 - 1.75 gallons) using my 3 gallon kettle to test capabilities. On the other hand, an 1800 watt induction cooktop would offer great flexibility to brew indoors, in the garage, or out on the back deck.

More important than what your imaginary friends think....what does your wife think??? :D
My wife keeps encouraging me to get an all in one, like the Anvil Foundry 6.5 gallon unit. We have plenty of storage space, but I want to use the kettles that I already have. If I follow her lead, pretty soon I’ll be dealing with a second refrigerator, kegs and who knows what else.

My wife keeps encouraging me to get an all in one, like the Anvil Foundry 6.5 gallon unit. We have plenty of storage space, but I want to use the kettles that I already have. If I follow her lead, pretty soon I’ll be dealing with a second refrigerator, kegs and who knows what else.

I understand. I'm kind of in the same place, except my wife isn't wanting me to get an all-in-one. I like the hands-on process I have. I may move to kegging just so I can minimize oxidation but don't see myself getting an all-in-one anytime soon.

Back