moving companies

alikaka

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi all forum members, I would like to talk to you all about moving companies. I recently had a calgary moving companies rates https://calgarymoverspro.ca . I understand my excitement. I had been preparing for the move for 5 months and things didn't go according to plan. A lot of my stuff got damaged in the move because I didn't pack it well. The most inconvenient part is that mqing dropped the price of their services because of this, because it is material damage. But I didn't pack properly myself. Still uncomfortable for that. I gave the movers a tip to make up for it somehow. What do you think about it ?

. I gave the movers a tip to make up for it somehow. What do you think about it ?

I think you rewarded people for doing a bad job! I also think you may want to post this on Angie.com...but they may be equally miffed.

Ja, genau. Verstehe ich nicht. Aber, dass der hyperlink in klartext statt als echte hyperlink ist, bedeutet (vielleicht) @Pricelessbrewing hat etwas mit zu tun.

A good example where spam at least doesn't lead to dangerous hyperlinks. And, at least, the poster actually titled the post accurately. No deception here!

Last edited:
Ja, genau. Verstehe ich nicht. Aber, dass der hyperlink in klartext statt als echte hyperlink ist, bedeutet (vielleicht) @Pricelessbrewing hat etwas mit zu tun.

A good example where spam at least doesn't lead to dangerous hyperlinks. And, at least, the poster actually titled the post accurately. No deception here!
True that! I'm still betting on spam.

I just used United Van Lines to move from SoCal to Eugene, OR.
It’s a good thing I’m patient, having to wait almost 3 weeks for delivery. But the driver, who did both pick up and delivery is a great guy. Nothing broken or missing, just wishing we hadn’t moved so much crap.

a36483ca-8fb9-45de-8707-3b243d04ed28_text.gif

And took the time to join the forum....6 months ago! Somethings weird about this....
The @ thing doesn't work for them....robot? Ghost? @Craigerrr 's buddy Barb messing with us????

I know I recognize that username and seen that image before. Maybe Yooper, Mark or other admin deleted its prior posts.

I recently moved, and just today I found my FerMonster. So I could brew some beer. Or I could get a stand-alone induction cooktop to power my relocated brewery? What do my friends think?

I recently moved, and just today I found my FerMonster. So I could brew some beer. Or I could get a stand-alone induction cooktop to power my relocated brewery? What do my friends think?
My vote do what seems easiest to you Herm.

If we're me I'd brew with what I've got before going out and buying something.

Agreed with Ben. Use what you've got and then decide what kind of new equipment would make your life easier or produce better beer

What size batch?

Back