Monthly Zoom meeting - What time works best?

I think all that we have really done with this thread is discuss options, but it does sound like an earlier start will be more inclusive.
If we were to start at 14:00 Mountain time, that would be 23:00 for @Zambezi Special , and not disrupt @AHarper 's sleep patterns too much (if he in fact sleeps at all). I am pretty sure that this would be 07:00 for @Trialben , I believe that Ben said that would be cool with him.
I think this might be the best compromise for a global meeting time.
All in favor?
Anyone opposed to 14;00 MST?

That's OK by me. Just post it up whenever required. I may have another 2 brews drinkable by then - and another two fermenting

upload_2021-2-16_17-6-6.png

Sounds like a Corum at 14:00 MST But what afternoon? Last Saturday of March or do I have that confused with some other meeting? Finally, where is the Zoom link stashed? I wandered around but forgot where I found it.

I won't make the February meeting unfortunately, I have a blacksmithing course all weekend. But hope everyone has fun.

I won't make the February meeting unfortunately, I have a blacksmithing course all weekend. But hope everyone has fun.

That really sounds like a fun weekend! Be sure to bring some homebrew for the teacher. You'll be sure to get an A+ :)

OK, last Saturday of the month @2:00 PM MST. Where is the Zoom Link located?

We'll miss you, but that course sounds like fun too!

Just cut down on the Coke...

All propane these days, or you smoke yourself out in the cold.

Hi all, the link doe's not work for me, it just increases in size, lol?

Back