Monthly happy hour

Good to put names and faces together. I'm a bit battle weary at the moment so ducked out early but will try to catch the next one as well. Thinking about it, I might be in Thailand for that one rather than chasing my tail seven days a week here :)

Nice!
I love Thailand

Me too. There's a brewing project there for me this time which should be really interesting, craft beer is in its infancy in Thailand but they're a creative people the Thais so it will be fascinating to see how craft beer develops over there and what opportunities might come from it.

Good to put names and faces together. I'm a bit battle weary at the moment so ducked out early but will try to catch the next one as well. Thinking about it, I might be in Thailand for that one rather than chasing my tail seven days a week here :)
It was good to "meet you", and good speaking with you, thanks for joining!

Me too. There's a brewing project there for me this time which should be really interesting, craft beer is in its infancy in Thailand but they're a creative people the Thais so it will be fascinating to see how craft beer develops over there and what opportunities might come from it.
It's been a while since I've been there but even then I noticed quite a lot of craft beer pubs.
I have to admit to mostly sitting with a big jug of Singha or Chang though. The climate is great for pilsners :)

Sorry I didn't make it. An 80+ hour work-week had my brain fried. I forgot about the meeting until it was too late. Sorry I missed @Steve SPF's first, but hopefully not last, appearance.

I feel your pain

Thinking about it, 8pm here in England is 3am ish in Thailand I think so I'm very unlikely to catch the next one. I'll keep an eye out for sure though and join whenever I get the chance.

Saturday is almost here. I won’t be able to be on, chaperone at prom, but I’ll start it. I’ll try to pop on if I can though.

We have company coming on Saturday, won't be able to join this time

Looks like I’ll get to join, and not drink for a few when we get started.

So what time? It caught me by surprise, but today IS the last of the month.

Already????
Working til 6pm so likely won't make it tonight.
I'll see what I can do.
Have fun!

Back