Mobile App Announcement: Beta testing

@Yooper I also do not see the beta sub-forum on the forum home page

I've sent the list of users to Yooper via email that have been approved and entered into the beta testing program. If you've received an email from me, you should get beta access soon-ish once she has a moment to update your forum access.

In the meantime, you're welcome to send me PMs or email if you find any issues to report.

If you don't have enough testers already, I'd be willing to give it a go. Definitely been looking forward to a new app version for a while now, exciting that there's been solid progress.

Thanks everyone for your interest, at this time I don't think we're looking for anymore beta testers, but if we do open up to additional users I will make sure to followup with all that have posted!

Hi @Pricelessbrewing - any update on where BF is with an app for iOS. I would love to use brewersfriend full time but without an app, I don’t use it very often. During brew days, I find it much easier to use an app on my phone such as brewfather. Being 2023, it would be nice to have an app to use. I’d even pay for one if one was available to use!

thank you!

OK, I am super stoked on the Beta Test as well. Gets a little tiring taking my laptop outside to brew. Let me know. If not I am willing to wait.

Hi @Pricelessbrewing - any update on where BF is with an app for iOS. I would love to use brewersfriend full time but without an app, I don’t use it very often. During brew days, I find it much easier to use an app on my phone such as brewfather. Being 2023, it would be nice to have an app to use. I’d even pay for one if one was available to use!

thank you!

I've been testing the iOS version, and it's getting really close!

Back