MBC... After 10 months

Brian, have you ever considered food trucks? They're very popular with breweries here these days....
We started with some food trucks and they have been problematic.
Some of them have been crappy to my staff, they leave all their garbage, they affect traffic flow and patterns and are a little reckless.
Plus they have a minimum on food sales and want us to make up the difference if they don't sell $1500 while they're there.
It's hard to predict how many people will show up on a certain day unless it's promoted as an event.

Brian, have you ever considered food trucks? They're very popular with breweries here these days....
A friend here in GA started a biz called "Trucks and Taps" he does TBE beverage side and different food trucks come in on the eats part. Last I heard he was doing very well.

Not that I live over there but I also hear that these food trucks arnt too loyal you might book em in for a Friday arvo but they hear another brewery nearby pulls a better crowd and go were the moneys at?

If that's the case and as above I wouldn't risk it unless I knew them well.
Better to install a pizza oven @The Brew Mentor and wow them with your pies man:D.
If only huh...

Man that would be pretty cool but
A brewery with a wood fired pizza = heavenly times.
Oh and a live Jazz band or such then heavenly.

Not that I live over there but I also hear that these food trucks arnt too loyal you might book em in for a Friday arvo but they hear another brewery nearby pulls a better crowd and go were the moneys at?

If that's the case and as above I wouldn't risk it unless I knew them well.
Better to install a pizza oven @The Brew Mentor and wow them with your pies man:D.
If only huh...

Man that would be pretty cool but
A brewery with a wood fired pizza = heavenly times.
Oh and a live Jazz band or such then heavenly.
Man, if I ever get to Australia I'm looking you up! Wood-fired pizza, jazz and beer... I guess the food trucks here are fairly reliable. Reliable enough that the breweries advertise what truck will be there on a given day.

Man, if I ever get to Australia I'm looking you up! Wood-fired pizza, jazz and beer... I guess the food trucks here are fairly reliable. Reliable enough that the breweries advertise what truck will be there on a given day.
Mate I'll let you know when I get the brewery up n running lol:D.
Aussie Craft Brewery it'll be called serving everything but mainstream Aussie beer lol!

Mate I'll let you know when I get the brewery up n running lol:D.
Aussie Craft Brewery it'll be called serving everything but mainstream Aussie beer lol!
You have a second customer already...

Yeah I've heard food trucks are a complete crap shoot.

I think it's a great idea to serve food, even as a loss leader, you'll get more people that will buy beer even if they wouldn't come before

Back