Malted nuts

We need a big mug full, clinking full mugs, steaming boil kettle, sprigs of grain, hop cones, malted nuts, (maybe not) mash paddle, electric lightning bolts for Ben;), and maybe a gavel to bring things back to order.
And on that note, here’s to “Clinking” mugs with ya JA! :)

The overall life cycle of this thread is pretty amazing if you look back at it. Lots of thread drift, course correction, and tangents with only a minimal amount of misunderstanding. I love this community

AC/BC's monthly meeting is at the Brew Hut tonight at 6:30 - coming? If so, identify yourself! I'll have a sour Kottbusser, a killer imperial stout and a Schwarzbier.
Thanks Nosybear. I've been trying to get to an AC/BC Meeting forever but things keep popping up. Currently in Surgery Waiting Room.
I missed the Oct meeting but want to make the next one. When is it?
I'll be the one in the red & silver DeSoto.
My plate is pretty full right now & my kegs tapped out last week. Fraid I won't be brewing for a couple more weeks, but I will get to the next BC/AC meeting.

I missed it too. Currently in Nashville, off to Florida on Wednesday back in Aurora on Sunday. Send me your name and contact info via private message and we'll work out something. Any chance you'll make the special homebrew Night on the 24th?

Back