live brew day

I might just tune in, work keeps me pretty busy, but I would like to at least have a peak!

Gonna live stream the bunyip from @Trialben tomorrow. Pop in and say hi or just watch me watch tv :D

Twitch, come hang out! https://www.twitch.tv/minbari_bentnail?sr=a
Cool :) that'll be on your new robot creation automated brew system hey?:D

I just clicked on the link then and looks like I'm a bit early I've no idea when that is my time down under but mate I hope it turns out a tastey drop for you.

I'm grateful all you guys are willing to brew my bunyip now I know what the trepidation of being selected brewer of the Quarter is all about.

Waiting for them first pour photos hopeing you all like it.:)

Last edited:
Cool :) that'll be on your new robot creation automated brew system hey?:D

I just clicked on the link then and looks like I'm a bit early I've no idea when that is my time down under but mate I hope it turns out a tastey drop for you.

I'm grateful all you guys are will to brew my bunyip now I know what the trepidation of being selected brewer of the Quarter is all about.

Waiting for them first pour photos hopeing you all like it.:)
lol, ya. its about the 4th brew since I got it finished. well finished is a relative term ;)

would appear you are 16 hours ahead of me. so about 2am for you tommorow, lol.

I'm also too lazy to find out the time.
Can you post a "I've started" thingy ;)

beetlejuice................beetlejuice..............beetlejuice................its showtime!

MV5BM2E5NWI5YWUtZTk2My00YWZkLTliNjEtYzMwMjliNmY4OGU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg

I'm watching but since I am not a Twitch subscriber I don't appear anywhere..,.

I am still there!
WooHoo for random viewers!

I see some chat remarks & a complicated set up (compared to my 8 litre biab stove top set up) :p
Gonna have to fugure out how this program thingy works

I pick up some of the chat. But problem very likely my side as downloading the 56 mb app is halfway, after 30 minites

Holy mackerel, that is quite complex. How is the brew day going?
It looks like you’re just finishing the mash.
just finished the mash, boil is just getting rolling. 60 minutes till chilling.

Watched for a bit. Very nice. But, have to stop watching now because, for some reason I would rather watch someone brew beer than do any actual work. Weird isn't it? ;)

Back