live brew day

Minbari

Trial Member
Established Member
Reaction score
planning on Live streaming my next brew day. gonna be my first stab at this, so we will see how it goes. hopefully it is a little bit entertaining, lol.

you dont have to have a facebook account to watch. if you do have one, you can join my page if you like.

www.facebook.com/minbari.bentnail

livestream link:
https://fb.me/e/3GAAaHfgb

Excellent! I find it way more fun to brew with strangers on the internet, it's like having 20 friends over in my kitchen :) people will ask great questions about styles, hops, fermentation, you name it. And then when another brewer pops in you can have really in depth brewing conversations. Also be ready to explain how long it takes and how fermentation works A LOT :D

Gonna be getting on cam about 10am CST tommorow

You should do a write up about what it takes to livestream....i would read it for sure

You should do a write up about what it takes to livestream....i would read it for sure
I may do that, after tomorrow, lol. This will be first try at it. So i am not gonna garentee it will go off without issues.

i am interested in your set-up, and the technical side of things

i am interested in your set-up, and the technical side of things
have you read through my bentnail threads? alot is explained in there. if you have questions dont hesitate to ask in those threads or in PM

How to see ya there. T minus 10

Mash nearly finished, can still drop by to say hi,

ya, appearantly if you dont have facebook , you can watch but not comment

go get an account :p

brewday is finished. just have to clean up now.

thanks to those that got on and gave a hello. the video is available at facebook.com/minbari.bentnail I dont beleive you need a facebook account to watch it.

Hey guy...I tunes in to the early part of your day but FB wanted my Password...too busy for that today...
20220806_151240.jpg

nice hat though!

I think I tuned in for about 10 minutes, I was poaching my wife's data, so kept it brief:)

Back