Lazy Brewmaster

BeerNakedLadies

Premium Member
Reaction score
My name is Jason and I am an expert home brewer. My passion for brewing began while I was enlisted in the Marine Corps and I was able to hone my skills by brewing beer in my barracks room. I have since been perfecting my craft and have experience with a wide variety of brewing methods and styles.

I have experience with all-grain brewing, extract brewing, and partial mash brewing. I am well-versed in different yeast strains, hops, and malt and how they contribute to the flavor and aroma of the final product. I am also familiar with the different types of equipment used in brewing and have experience in building and customizing my own brewing setup.

I am also well-versed in the process of fermentation and cellaring, and I understand the importance of proper sanitation and temperature control. I am also knowledgeable in the process of kegging and bottling, and I have experience in force carbonating and conditioning my beer.

In addition, I have experience in recipe development and have created many unique and delicious beers using a variety of ingredients and techniques. I am excited to share my knowledge and experience with the community and look forward to learning from other experienced brewers. I am currently in the process of opening a microbrewery in New Jersey and I look forward to sharing my beers with you all soon.

Welcome BNL, it sounds like you’ll have much to contribute. What is your latest brew?

My name is Jason and I am an expert home brewer. My passion for brewing began while I was enlisted in the Marine Corps and I was able to hone my skills by brewing beer in my barracks room. I have since been perfecting my craft and have experience with a wide variety of brewing methods and styles.

I have experience with all-grain brewing, extract brewing, and partial mash brewing. I am well-versed in different yeast strains, hops, and malt and how they contribute to the flavor and aroma of the final product. I am also familiar with the different types of equipment used in brewing and have experience in building and customizing my own brewing setup.

I am also well-versed in the process of fermentation and cellaring, and I understand the importance of proper sanitation and temperature control. I am also knowledgeable in the process of kegging and bottling, and I have experience in force carbonating and conditioning my beer.

In addition, I have experience in recipe development and have created many unique and delicious beers using a variety of ingredients and techniques. I am excited to share my knowledge and experience with the community and look forward to learning from other experienced brewers. I am currently in the process of opening a microbrewery in New Jersey and I look forward to sharing my beers with you all soon.
Great CV for joining this forum.

Joking :)

I look forward to seeing more from you.

OK, so that answers my question. Down the shore.

After reading the article, I'm not at all surprised that some people have objections to just the name. I suppose, however, as long as you serve beer but not naked ladies I think you're within the law. And I mean providing naked ladies, not serving naked ladies. Any naked ladies who come in, that's on them.

I would have thought the band Barenaked Ladies (famous for the Big Bang Theory theme song) would have been the biggest impediment.

Welcome and what a great article. I think the Planning Commission need to get over themselves. Good luck and I am looking forwared to hear about your opening!

Back