Labels......your labels, show them off :)

I'm thinking of the label for the bottles I try to repeat as posted in Pleasant Surprise. I plan to leave her for a year. Maybe I have to correct the 12 or 8.8 but the idea is around here. I would like you to have your say.
View attachment 20367
Fancy looking label looks real snazy is all.
Your a patient man.
Maybe deliver that bottle to your mum in law that way you won't be around anytime in the future to drink it:)

Fancy looking label looks real snazy is all.
Your a patient man.
Maybe deliver that bottle to your mum in law that way you won't be around anytime in the future to drink it:)

I thought that red stands out in the glass, but seeing it better you are right
Regarding my mother-in-law is a problem: I am the best son-in-law she has. (the only one she has left):D

I'm thinking of the label for the bottles I try to repeat as posted in Pleasant Surprise. I plan to leave her for a year. Maybe I have to correct the 12 or 8.8 but the idea is around here. I would like you to have your say.
View attachment 20367

I like the label! Is the 3 lions to match the 3 malts and 3 hops?

If you hide them from sight hopefully they will become out-of-sight-out-of-mind. You know they are there but, you don't think of cracking one open every time you walk by.

I am planning to make some gift boxes for my son's friends who will celebrate his birthday this May 29
20220505_162828.jpg
20220505_164924.jpg
20220505_172036.jpg

That looks awesome! It really puts the presentation of your homebrew on a whole different level.

¡Eso se ve increible! Realmente pone la presentación de tu cerveza casera en un nivel completamente diferente.

Check your spelling on the Shady Bohemian - Brewerd should be brewed

Well, as they are already printed, I guess I'll just have to fix that for nex time. In the imortal words of Homer(Simpson)...DOH!!!

Funny nobody noticed any spelling or grammer issues with the pinup girl labels....:p

Well, as they are already printed, I guess I'll just have to fix that for nex time. In the imortal words of Homer(Simpson)...DOH!!!

Funny nobody noticed any spelling or grammer issues with the pinup girl labels....:p

My dad used to say that if anyone notices any imperfections on a project of his, that just meant they needed another beer!

My brewing friends and I
IMG_8397.JPG
decided to have a little "lockdown" brew challenge here in Beijing. This is not my label but I thought it was kind of cool. We haven't had the chance to get together to sample all the beers (8 different brews). But I got to say I am definitely interested in trying this one.

A prize for telling me why I used Janet Leigh...

1. She is secretly Herm's real mother?
2. She starred in Psycho, Herm's favorite movie?
3. She was born in Herm's current home town or his next?
4. Wheat beer was her favorite beer?
5. Alan, you just have a thing for Janet Leigh?

How did I do Alan? :D

Back