June 10th & 11th Updates

Pricelessbrewing

BF Software Manager
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
We always post our changelog in our "learn" pages automatically: https://docs.brewersfriend.com/changelog. In case you may have noticed some new features, this list will show you the entire changelog:

2020-06-10

Fixed

• My Inventory - Style refinements for filters, tables, bulk edit and bulk delete on mobile view. Fix for horizontal overflow on mobile when adding or editing new inventory item.

• My Shopping - Style refinements for filters, tables, bulk edit and bulk delete on mobile view. Fix for horizontal overflow on mobile when adding or editing new shopping item.

• My Recipes - Moving a recipe to a group.

• Recipe Builder - Updated recipe attenuation to use highest yeast attenuation. Also fixes an issue with zero attenuation culture addition such as lactobacillus.

• Recipe Builder - Improved Mash chemistry / Water Calculator to take late additions into account, such as "mash capping" of roasted grains. Late additions of fermentables are ignored for the purposes of mash pH.

• Brew Sessions - Fixed an issue with the calendar picker not assigning times, causing errors in the fermentation chart.

2020-06-11

Fixed

• Recipe Editor - Fixed unit conversion to gallons for other ingredients.

Back