I’m back

Personally I think the leaders that promote war need serious psychotherapy and should be in a rubber room for life ! but as long as they're out there we need to protect our loving people and happy lifestyle, these crazy people will not destroy the good and promote the bad, well I've said enough lol :D
Slow to fight and quick to win. We seem to have forgotten that.

Evils must be dealt with when they threaten our freedoms. This includes both foreign and domestic evils. Being 70 years old I, as many my age, lost close to half of the guys I grew up with in Nam. They were sacrificed for naught, so am against wars unless they are absolutely necessary. If they are necessary, prosecute them quickly and vigorously. If they are not, avoid them like the plague. Just the opinion of an old goat who has seen the horrors of war.

Evils must be dealt with when they threaten our freedoms. This includes both foreign and domestic evils. Being 70 years old I, as many my age, lost close to half of the guys I grew up with in Nam. They were sacrificed for naught, so am against wars unless they are absolutely necessary. If they are necessary, prosecute them quickly and vigorously. If they are not, avoid them like the plague. Just the opinion of an old goat who has seen the horrors of war.
This old goat is definitely a part of the same herd.

I'm half that age but not for it either, I'm however in the camp that if you're going to send them off you should be taking care of them afterward. And frankly no country I know of does a good enough job of that.

Amen to that. Getting better here. Slowly, but when something has been that screwed up for so long it's a slow process.

Congrats Jeff,
I think you need to host a Pepsi party!
I'll come down for some! Haha.
We get kegs all the time that still have old Soda in them. I've never had 1 blow and they always smell fine, so I wouldn't worry.
Cheers,
Brian

Back