So I brewed an oatmeal stout this weekend (https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/550086/vanilla-oatmeal-stout) and it was just a partial mash kit. So with only 5 lbs of grain, I decided to use my paint strainer bag and just BIAB instead of doing my normal mash. My initial mash was pretty thick (6 qts in my 10 gallon mash tun) so I was pretty worried how it was going to go. I ended up getting almost 70% conversion, which is better than I normally get with my setup since I'm still figuring it out. But it was just so easy. Lift the bag out, squeeze it a bunch and dump the runnings into my boil kettle. It's really making me consider switching to BIAB for my all grain batches.