How is everyone doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty happy with my nanny state right now. Less so with the attempt to gut our institutions for a fast buck on the idea that privatizing healthcare is a good idea. Having a petulant bully in charge has a distinct effect on things regardless of how strong your institutions are though.

I think we better move on from this before we get too political, if we haven't already...

I'll start
Wasn't able to brew on the weekend, and need to get another batch in the pipeline, so I set up my work station in the garage today.
Now I can brew and work at the same time, tomorrow seems like a good day for multitasking!
Note the speaker up top, the ipod on the shelf!
Ignore the legal weed containers, damn kids:eek:
It's a regular where's Waldo in here!
20200406_162320[1].jpg

I'm going nuts my weather just moved into the 70s, I want to order my deck wood but the trucks battery is dead and $75 to deliver 3 miles away then theirs the lock down

Yeah agreed. I got to lay off 30% of my staff today so I'm not in the best mood.

I'll start
Wasn't able to brew on the weekend, and need to get another batch in the pipeline, so I set up my work station in the garage today.
Now I can brew and work at the same time, tomorrow seems like a good day for multitasking!
Note the speaker up top, the ipod on the shelf!
Ignore the legal weed containers, damn kids:eek:
It's a regular where's Waldo in here!
View attachment 9388

Stonerr!!!!

Yeah I'm brewing a batch between meetings today to distract myself, turns out I don't have any good English yeast strains so I'm going to try the difference between S-04 and BRY-97 on an Irish Red.

Still recovering from COVID-19, it's been fun. Was able to cold crash the cream ale, time to keg it now.

Still recovering from COVID-19, it's been fun. Was able to cold crash the cream ale, time to keg it now.
Wait, serioiusly?
Dear god, I hope you are okay!

Yes, totally serious. It's been 15 days now. I can now walk to another room without a break. I'm not part of the official stats because I couldn't get tested. But you know everyone who needs a test can get one. I hope that my sense of smell and taste come back soon.

The man's done a fine job, and better than any other president in recent years. Bout time we got someone in there not afraid to ruffle some feathers. I can't wait to vote him in for another 4!

Amen brother. Anyone who wants a sample of what would come with the alternative can just move North. We've had some close calls here, but the right thinking among us have managed to prevail. Anyone looking for a second opinion, just got it!
I try to leave politics out on this forum, but won't sit by idly while a bunch of lefties trash the best thing that has happened to this great land in several generations. There are plenty of other places you can move to.

Yes, totally serious. It's been 15 days now. I can now walk to another room without a break. I'm not part of the official stats because I couldn't get tested. But you know everyone who needs a test can get one. I hope that my sense of smell and taste come back soon.

Fuck dude, I'm glad to hear you're ok. That musta been rough.

Glad your on the other side of it mate your a survivor dude ill drink to your health and everyone else who are fighting this blastard viral curse;)!

Glad to hear that you are on the mend!

Mods, please close this thread.

Yeah what the hell. Might as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back