Hello and trophy points?

White Haus Brews

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello my friends,

I just started brewing a little over 6 months ago and have been lurking but only recently posting. Just wanted to say hello and I was also wondering what is going on with trophy points in the profile page? I get the likes and total posts but soemhow I've earned some trophy points and have no idea how :p

Reactions: J A
Yeah their just a gimmick maybe in cyber world it means something. Remember its what you do in this world that makes a difference like designing a grand master beer recipie to improve apon the boundless ages of beernbrewing history! Then you can die a happy man knowing youve made a great contribution to this world and in establishing continued peace and merriness for some years to come;):D!

Welcome WHB!

Trophy points... them’s for every time you notice that nice pool in Trialbens beer pics :D
Oh heck didnt think youd look past the beer:p! Too cold for me i there atm its all yours

I never thought much about the trophy points or likes. Seems like a meaningless metric but I guess one could view the number of likes or the ratio of likes to posts as an indication that people are getting something from what you post and that you're making a contribution on the forum. :)
PS...I'm going to "like" every post on this thread... :D :D

Hah yeah I don't really care I was just wondering where that number came from.

PS I'm on to your plot JA! You're just liking other people's posts so that they feel obligated to give yours a like :p

Back