Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Venison Tenderloin and eggs for breakfast(sorry it didn't last long enough for a pic :D) and a 25 pound turkey in the pellet smoker this morning. Got the smoker on server mode, so I'll be roasting turkey from my deer blind this morning.

That's an App....right? The mental image of you in a blind with a smoker leads me thinking you're not gonna blend in too well with your surroundings!:confused:

Happy hunting Bulin....get Bambi off the highway and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow USA-ers

Happy Thanksgiving!!
20221124_140102.jpg

That's an App....right? The mental image of you in a blind with a smoker leads me thinking you're not gonna blend in too well with your surroundings!:confused:

Happy hunting Bulin....get Bambi off the highway and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow USA-ers

Why yes I was using the GMG app to control the pellet grill. Left the woods when the internal temp was 11 degrees from target, got home just as it got ready to pull off the smoker. While I only have a pretty average sized pellet grill, it still weighs 200 pounds abd I'm not dragging it up a tree, LOL.

Back