Grain Mill suggestions?

Medarius

Trial Member
Reaction score
Greetings all,

I need a grain mill, and was wondering if anyone could suggest a good quality table clamp mill.
I see there are many available for less than $40-50 but since it is hard to inspect quality on the internet. :)))
hoping that maybe i could get feedback here from real users on what has worked for experienced brewers.

Thanks in advance for feedback. Happy brewing

I have one of the Corona/Victoria mills and it works well enough for me.

What are you seeing for $40 -50?
This is the one that's the standard. https://www.homebrewing.org/Cereal-...MI47jb69bJ2AIVw7jACh0ncQYeEAYYAyABEgIoU_D_BwE
You may be able to find a version of it for $70 or so somewhere on Ebay. They'll all be pretty similar in this style and price range, but the Cereal Killer is a proven performer. Run it with an electric drill and you can mill up 8-10 lbs in just a few minutes.

Thanks for tips, I should have mentioned. I only need to use this mill for small amounts of grain at one time, up to 7 lbs Not wanting to buy top of the line since it will only get used once a month max.
Found this one Chard brand for $28

Chard Grain Mill

And a Weston brand for $36
Weston Grain and Corn Mill (36-3601-W) with Ergonomic Handle and Table Clamp
Has anyone tried either of these??

Imo, either would fit your needs. There are plenty of brewers out there that use the same thing. Search around for tips on using a Corona mill. Homebrewtalk will probably have all the info on such a mill that you would ever need.

This is how I set up my corona mill to use with a drill, I took the bottom half of the white bucket and made a cover for it.

tducyv4.jpg

If you have the tools and are a handy kind of person........I made mine out of a pasta maker hooked up to my cordless drill, it works great. If you want picture and info on doing it let me know.

Back