Draft Equipment

They are considered CIP and can be BUT, that will only work properly with a recirculating cleaning process and the proper strength caustics and acids.
Also, even with all that, certain deposits can still attach to anything in the beer line and faucets. Things that caustic and acid won't remove. The solution for this is to use sodium bicarbonate in addition to your regular cleaning routine about every 4th time you clean your system.
Make sure you rinse completely prior to and after this step as it can react violently with acid!
Hope this helps,
Brian

My shanks are chrome. I don’t intend to replace them. If they were awful, nobody would buy them, and they wouldn’t be offered for sale. If you have the money, go stainless.

Honestly, I run 3-4 kegs off my current set up with just hose and picnic faucets. I've never had a single issue. It's just a minor inconvenience opening the door and...well, finding the faucet for the beer I want.

I went SS cause chrome is plating and I don't trust Chinese plating for the price difference.
Mine were labeled " Made in Australia " perfect plating but will be buying more solid SS versions .
Keg king( manufacturers of intertaps ) beer / gas line is junk though , early model pumps were junk and early model Robobrews were even worse .

Back