Cream Ale addition?

I have also taken my regular cream ale and dry hopped it with Cascade!
I call it Gear Head and actually have it on tap now.
I made it originally for a local car repair shop for a summer golf outing and it was a hit!
Soft and easy drinking with a big bright nose to it.
Just a little hazy from the dry hop and so crushable!
I'll get a picture if I think about it.

I just came across this thread again.
@Zambezi Special , how'd your cream ale come out?
And, why not introduce us to your staff? If love you see who's helping you out.

I haven't made it yet.
I can't remember what the reason was. I had the mielie meal etc and then gave it away again. And forgot
I suppose some of my equipment was in use.

Anyway, I hire out boats so I got a boat driver. Then gardeners (2) one builder and 2 security.
Basically, not employing staff is considered extremely selfish and stingy

So I'm brewing a Cream ale at the shop black Friday with a friend.
I'm letting him run with it a little and using his suggestions.
Not too much you can really change in this recipe though.

Pilsner malt
2 row
Corn
Touch of magnum for bittering
Touch of noble hop for finishing.
Yeast( I was planning on using a Kolsch yeast)

He wants to increase the % of corn, which I'm ok with.
So I was thinking, should we add something else to make it unique? .
Maple
Fruit
Honey
Thoughts?
Brian
8 ball pool hack
If you want to add a unique twist to your Cream ale recipe, there are many different ingredients that you can experiment with. Here are a few suggestions:

• Maple syrup: Adding a touch of maple syrup to the brew can give it a subtle sweetness and depth of flavor. Make sure to use real maple syrup, not maple-flavored syrup, for the best results.

• Fruit: Adding fruit to the beer can add a fruity sweetness and aroma. Some good options include peaches, apricots, strawberries, or raspberries. You can either add the fruit directly to the brew or use a fruit extract.

• Honey: Adding honey to the brew can give it a sweet, floral flavor. Honey also contains fermentable sugars that will help boost the alcohol content of the beer. Make sure to use a high-quality honey for the best results.
Whatever ingredient you choose to add, make sure to do a small test batch first to make sure the flavors work well together. Good luck with your Cream ale brewing!

Back