Condensation during the boil phase

the issue is always the fan isn't strong enough to move the steam, they can run just as much as this system just for the fan, I've seen some cheaper now and again

I'm in Northern Alberta, our humidity isn't the same as Missouri so I get away with certain things. My windows don't even frost up in the winter while I brew.

For your rig, I'd be tempted.

my next big adventure is a motorized mash mechanism that stirs the grain and keeps it from compacting, that's my number one problem

I'm still working on getting water into my top kettle without having to lift 10 gallons above my head. A pump is the obvious solution but I don't have running water in the garage so I use buckets in the winter and don't want my cooling pump and my fresh water pump to share contaminants.

Also, stopping the damned mice, so frigging many of them lately as the weather turns.

Thanks for all the input Brewers.
What a conundrum. Cheap and relatively standard approach, but possibly ineffective. Or, expensive, but elegant and mega-effective option. I have to say with tap water at 1p a litre and a potential saving in energy it is looking like the latter.
My only issue is that with the new condenser unit, the seller states that you must have a power-adjustable boiler. My boiler has two power settings: one for boiling (3000W), one for mashing (1500W). Though it isn't power adjustable, it is temperature adjustable. So, I guess with a little experimentation I'll figure out where that boil point will be with the unit on and set it for that. Could even use the lower power setting.
Ummm. After doing the ferm' chamber, I think I know what my next brew-project is...

Back