Changing yeast in recipe calculator no longer auto calculates the gravity and ABV

Brewer #68549

Trial Member
Reaction score
As the title says: Changing yeast in recipe calculator no longer auto calculates the gravity and ABV.

Am I missing something? I used to be able to change the yeast selection and it would auto change the gravities and ABV. Now, if I change the yeast, I have to manually change the attenuation% box below, and then it will update the gravities and ABV. I think this changed a few months ago.

Is this a user error, bug or features? thanks in advance!

Yeah, the yeast part of the calculator doesn't work like it used to . It uses the default attenuation and changing yeasts doesn't make it change. You just have to do it manually. Sort of a bother to have to remember another box to check, but just part of the landscape now. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the yeast part of the calculator doesn't work like it used to . It uses the default attenuation and changing yeasts doesn't make it change. You just have to do it manually. Sort of a bother to have to remember another box to check, but just part of the landscape now. :rolleyes:
Appreciate the clarification. It works as long as I remember to do it manually.

Reactions: J A

Back