BUG: SG Disappearing From Brew Log

Reaction score
I hope I'm posting this in the right place, I couldn't find a section specifically for bugs.

I'm having an issue when editing Brew Log entries. If I click edit – to add pH, comment, etc – the SG disappears and needs to be re-entered. Wasn't a big deal at first, but I went to add a comment to an entry from a few hours ago and I couldn't remember what the SG was.

I hope I'm posting this in the right place, I couldn't find a section specifically for bugs.

I'm having an issue when editing Brew Log entries. If I click edit – to add pH, comment, etc – the SG disappears and needs to be re-entered. Wasn't a big deal at first, but I went to add a comment to an entry from a few hours ago and I couldn't remember what the SG was.
Thanks for submitting the issue, we're actively working on an update to solve this issue so it should go live soon.

I've also seen that one and forgot to log it. I'd take my gravity measurement, create the new log entry and save it with a guess for the volume. I'd then confirm the volume, update the log entry and hit save and have no gravity.

Back