Brulosophys Hombrew Survey 2020.

Did you take the Survey?

• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Ha!! If I lived in a place where everything is poisonous and trying to kill me....I'd drink a lot too! All we have are a few bears, 1 or 2 spiders, and rattlesnakes....and you really really want to avoid the Canada Goose....mean bastards especially during mating season.
Definitely don't mess with the goose, they can do some damage if they feel threatened!

Ben, I once visited an early settlement in Texas: Of their new home, the settlers wrote, this place is uninhabitable. And you want to know how to really upset a Texan? Divide Alaska in half and make Texas the third largest state.

And, having driven through most of Texas, it isn't wide-open. It's pretty thoroughly settled.
Oh, and all of Canada apologizes for our Canada Goose being so aggressive. Apologize, it is what we do as a nation...
Can you apologize for them fouling our ponds, too! :rolleyes: Seriously, I love to watch those things fly.

Yeah, love me some stats too! While I am not too surprised by the make up of the typical homebrewer, I was struck by the age groups! I had it pegged for the larger population being older.

Yeah, love me some stats too! While I am not too surprised by the make up of the typical homebrewer, I was struck by the age groups! I had it pegged for the larger population being older.
Yeah I thing @BOB357 is a rare breed of human :D:D they bread em tough and thirsty out in them there desert lands lol!

I know nothing about these mongrel geese thankyou I'm surprised some of the beer names don't mention these toey foul.

AND THEY DON'T APOLOGIZE! Must be something about that migration thing they do...Canadians picking up bad habits down south or something!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: There is usually a few pairs that hang out all summer at the office grounds and yeah....they can be intimidating if you let them! In fact most geese are pretty territorial and can be good watchdogs for the farmer. Why the heck do we have a regional chain of convenience stores around here named after them is beyond me but hey, it sounds better in Lenni Lenape I guess as Wawa then Crazy A$$ Attack Goose in English!

Gee I'm supprised at the poll count I was thinking prob 60/40 but 30/70 hmm sounds like a yeast strain.

Maybe brulosophy has got to do a better job at getting the Word out...

Back to the survey:
I think I need to take it nect year, just to up the percentahes of female, living in Africa,, single, home/landowner without an income percentages ;)
Sorry, on my 3rd home made cider.....

It is great to see the diversity in brewing growing here, as well as the global membership growing at the same time!

Back to the survey:
I think I need to take it nect year, just to up the percentahes of female, living in Africa,, single, home/landowner without an income percentages ;)
Sorry, on my 3rd home made cider.....
He'll yeah are you Female Zambezi?
Their a rare breed of Hombrewer and I think could offer a positive spin on the HB community they just see things from a different perspective I find...

He'll yeah are you Female Zambezi?
Their a rare breed of Hombrewer and I think could offer a positive spin on the HB community they just see things from a different perspective I find...

They're called Sheila's, jeeze.

Yep, can't remember which country, Nigeria maybe, but I heard about a local brew that sounds very much like a Berliner Weisse that's made with sorghum that's been around for donkey's years. It was pretty much a kettle soured approach.

I
Yep, can't remember which country, Nigeria maybe, but I heard about a local brew that sounds very much like a Berliner Weisse that's made with sorghum that's been around for donkey's years. It was pretty much a kettle soured approach.
The "local" beer is Chibuku (or shake shake) in Zimbabwe and Zambia. It's fermented for just a couple of days and in my opinion very much undrinkable.
Luckily we got some good lagers and luckily everyone likes their beer cold (unlike Kenya)

Back