Brewer's Friend development stopped?

steinmb said:
@TxBrew for the update :) @TxBrew and @Austing what I was saying was more and less: Talk is talk and code is code. I would personally like a little more official transparency, perhaps able to see/follow these bigger changes in from blog posts/issue tracker. I hope you guys understand that after no code visible change in the code base for a rather long time people get a little nervous? Any plans to sum already done changes/state in a blog post? Last one is pushing one year ago ( Friday, November 8th, 2013 )

Once we start getting new features added, we will either update the blog or a thread on a consistent basis.

However, we do have a dev. tracker right now. Maybe you are volunteering to follow it and manage the blog with detailed updates, eh, eh?

Vaat said:
I don't think brewer's friend is exposing an API. Would be a cool thing though, I could imagine our brewpi interacting with the brew session, automatically adding log entries, etc.

That would be extremely cool, though I'd settle for simply being able to export all of my data as mentioned in http://www.brewersfriend.com/faq/

TxBrew said:
steinmb said:
@TxBrew for the update :) @TxBrew and @Austing what I was saying was more and less: Talk is talk and code is code. I would personally like a little more official transparency, perhaps able to see/follow these bigger changes in from blog posts/issue tracker. I hope you guys understand that after no code visible change in the code base for a rather long time people get a little nervous? Any plans to sum already done changes/state in a blog post? Last one is pushing one year ago ( Friday, November 8th, 2013 )

Once we start getting new features added, we will either update the blog or a thread on a consistent basis.

However, we do have a dev. tracker right now. Maybe you are volunteering to follow it and manage the blog with detailed updates, eh, eh?

As I developer I am very tempted but I feel a native English speaker would do a better job posting to your blog?

Back