Brewed Trialben's S&W Summer Ale

88% attenuation out of tgem yeast wow thats amazing 2nd what Mark said. Itll still be a great beer im sure it may be lacking a bit of body is all but time will tell.:)

Yes I mashed at to low a temp for this one, will change it for the next time.

I'm a patient, impatient man!!! It's killing me but I will wait another week to try it .......... Bonus is my brown ale is is getting better in the bottle ever few days (had a few already so if this made as sence you all should be happy............happy like me)

I'm a patient, impatient man!!! It's killing me but I will wait another week to try it .......... Bonus is my brown ale is is getting better in the bottle ever few days (had a few already so if this made as sence you all should be happy............happy like me)
Dont let me rush you vallka impatient is my middle name! Heck i force carb and drink a 24hr lager:p.

If I get t you're neck f the words in my lifetime you better have one of your brews ready cause we will (swill) have a pretty god time!!

If I get t you're neck f the words in my lifetime you better have one of your brews ready cause we will (swill) have a pretty god time!!
One of my brews ready! Mate ill have atleast 2 choices on tap lol:p!

Back