Yooper Ale’s What Cures Ya! Staff member Established Member Joined Nov 16, 2013 Messages 3,515 Reaction score 2,940 Points 113 Location Upper Michigan/Florida Sunday at 6:39 PM #1 My redneck Brewzilla and MLT set up! Try not to laugh but it works.
jschein Well-Known Member Established Member Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 261 Reaction score 483 Points 63 Sunday at 11:34 PM #2 Nice!
Brew Cat Well-Known Member Established Member Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 2,416 Points 113 Yesterday at 10:56 PM #3 this looks similar to what I do use the AIO as an HLT for mash and sparge water after the mash back to the AIO to boil or more often into my gas kettle I rarely brew inside but when I do I have a much larger fan
this looks similar to what I do use the AIO as an HLT for mash and sparge water after the mash back to the AIO to boil or more often into my gas kettle I rarely brew inside but when I do I have a much larger fan
Brew Cat Well-Known Member Established Member Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 2,416 Points 113 Yesterday at 10:57 PM #4 on closer look you have the mash pipe in the kettle