Brew step weirdness

My brew on Jan.9. 2019 still had these same issues as above. (non beta site).

-Should we have the First Wort hops be the first step under boil section?

-My whirlpool hop addition was AFTER clean up in the FINISH section, not even under the boil section.

I think you're right, FWH should default to be first in the Boil, before Fire the kettle and bring to a boil. And yes also with Whirlpool hops should be at the end of Boil.

https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/how-to-brew/whirlpooling-makes-a-world-of-difference/

It looks pretty good! All of the mash steps and boil steps are in order. Whirlpool is in the right place. Only thing missing now is Dry Hop. I switched my last hop to dry hop 3 days and the step does not appear anywhere. Maybe you need another section for fermenting. People add things like cocoa nibs and dry hop.

It looks pretty good! All of the mash steps and boil steps are in order. Whirlpool is in the right place. Only thing missing now is Dry Hop. I switched my last hop to dry hop 3 days and the step does not appear anywhere. Maybe you need another section for fermenting. People add things like cocoa nibs and dry hop.

I've put in a ticket to add that- and in the meantime you can add your own "custom brew steps", and have that appear in your brew steps.

I've put in a ticket to add that- and in the meantime you can add your own "custom brew steps", and have that appear in your brew steps.
Thanks,

I added custom brew steps this morning. They all appeared in the correct order (in the beta site)

Looks like the sorting issues are all fixed in the production environment. Dry Hop still doesn't show.

Back