Android Brew Session Issue on Android

CoFlyGuy

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Every time I try to do a brew session on my phone or tablet (both Android), if I don't scroll immediately the brew steps freeze up and I have to restart my brew session. I really prefer to not have my laptop near my brew station.

Any help is appreciated but it is sure is nice having Brewer's Friend on my phone.

Every time I try to do a brew session on my phone or tablet (both Android), if I don't scroll immediately the brew steps freeze up and I have to restart my brew session. I really prefer to not have my laptop near my brew station.

Any help is appreciated but it is sure is nice having Brewer's Friend on my phone.

We currently do not have an active Android app, although they have been working on one. What we recommend is using the site version on a browser, which has been optimized for mobile. I know that is not ideal, but hopefully it will work well for you until we have an app.

I've noticed this as well luckily I ignore the brew steps altogether but yeah if I venture down into the brew steps in the brew log things get sticky!

We currently do not have an active Android app, although they have been working on one. What we recommend is using the site version on a browser, which has been optimized for mobile. I know that is not ideal, but hopefully it will work well for you until we have an app.
I have been using a browser and it sticks all the time. I have tried on both my tablet and my phone. Still sticks and freezes. I guess it is the laptop then.

The trick is that you have to swipe in the very thin margin on the left or right. If you try to scroll in the "steps" with your finger it won't work. If you look closely the "steps" area is a window inside the webpage. you need to scroll the page not the window. It's kinda annoying but once you know it's managable.

So good news! I have the app on all my Android devices now. Super excited to test them out. I am brewing a beer today and will be working with the app on my phone and tablet in combination to make sure all is working. Thank You to the developers for this.

So good news! I have the app on all my Android devices now. Super excited to test them out. I am brewing a beer today and will be working with the app on my phone and tablet in combination to make sure all is working. Thank You to the developers for this.
Finished up a brew 9 days ago. App worked great on phone as well as tablet. Thank you.

Finished up a brew 9 days ago. App worked great on phone as well as tablet. Thank you.
Thanks! It's been a lot of work, still working on a couple things before the official "re-release".

How do I get the app to recognize that I actually have a paid account? Keeps telling me to upgrade for premium features, but I already am.

Thought maybe just log out and log back in, but can't see a log out option. Short of uninstalling and then re-installing.

How do I get the app to recognize that I actually have a paid account? Keeps telling me to upgrade for premium features, but I already am.

Thought maybe just log out and log back in, but can't see a log out option. Short of uninstalling and then re-installing.
On iOS there is a log out option in the 'more' menu off the main page. Can't speak to Android. Which version of the app?

Back