Beers you keep on hand...

Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
What beers, that you brew, do you take care not to run out of? I try to keep Dirty Bohemian and Blonde on Blonde on tap(although I'm back to bottling for the time being)....

Not so much that I keep any beer on hand, but I do have a list of "necessary" beers, one of which is always on hand. These tend to be my light lagers and ales.

I keep my Bonnie & Clyde Mango Milkskake NEIPA and Mr. FreezeComet pale ale

I never run out of my amber or brown if possible, everything else rotates

A clean bitter IPA, otherwise I would be in the dog house with the missus.

Notwithstanding the criteria, PBR is always in order.

Light lager/blonde Ale but I brew as per season I'm guessing there will be brown ales porters maybe Octoberfiest beers on my horizon..m

I now have 11 go to recipes, and I brew 10 gallon batches, so nothing is ever really able to always be on hand. Having said that I am planning to bottle half batches so that I can always have a variety. All Ales here, no lagers...

Porters and/or Stouts are always in my house, whether homebrewed and in kegs or craft beer bottled versions.

Liza's Pale and some version of my rice lager plus some sort of IPA are the usual suspects at my house. Right now I'm still wading through cancelled wedding beer so I have a lot of Mexican lager and dark lager to go through before I can get back to my preferred line up. I do have Liza's Pale on tap, though so there's at least one of the mainstays. :)

For those cold dark evenings a good English Old ale like Old Perculier or a strong German Keller beer. In the warmer months a light ale, something like Speckled Hen or Fursty Ferrit.

I’m currently looking to make a really good dark, strong, malty, chocolate porter, so if anyone has a recipe they could recommend that would be super good?

Liza's Pale and some version of my rice lager plus some sort of IPA are the usual suspects at my house. Right now I'm still wading through cancelled wedding beer so I have a lot of Mexican lager and dark lager to go through before I can get back to my preferred line up. I do have Liza's Pale on tap, though so there's at least one of the mainstays. :)
Did we have that one when I was in Austin? If so, it's a good one to have on tap!

I'm sure there were a couple of the Pale ales in the bunch I sent home with you. Thanks!
:)

Back