"API Key" in my "My Profile" > "Account"

mpatharm

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have tried searching the forum a bit for more information on this but haven't found anything of substance.

I was digging around in the "My Profile" > "Account" page area and saw that Brewer's Friend provides an API Key.

However, I have not been able to find any documentation/thread/information about how it can be used to consume any API that Brewer's Friend provides.

The only example of API usage I have been able to find looks like this:
Code:
GET /homebrew/recipe/beerxml1.0/471828 HTTP/1.1
Host: www.brewersfriend.com

Any information is much appreciated. Thanks.

the api key is for developers, its used to communicate with your account from your app or program you develop. its not for general use

the api key is for developers, its used to communicate with your account from your app or program you develop. its not for general use

I *am* developing an app. I would like to add an integration with Brewer's Friend to it.

Is there any additional information available on how to utilize the API key at this time? In addition to BeerXML, I was curious about an API for pulling inventory data down to aid with planning in my own application.

Hey guys, I also stumbled upon that API key and was wondering if there was any documentation. I would love to play around with it and develop some of my own tools or integrations if so. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Hey guys, I also stumbled upon that API key and was wondering if there was any documentation. I would love to play around with it and develop some of my own tools or integrations if so. Thanks for any help you can provide!

I think we've got this sorted, but let me know if you have any questions.

I think we've got this sorted, but let me know if you have any questions.

Hi Yooper,
Could I also get a copy of any API documentation that can be provided? I'm looking to use the information in my recipes, specifically the mash schedules, as input to my electric RIMS controller.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Hi Yooper,
Could I also get a copy of any API documentation that can be provided? I'm looking to use the information in my recipes, specifically the mash schedules, as input to my electric RIMS controller.

I sent you a message!

Hi Yooper,

I would like to do the same, can you also send it to me please? Thanks! :)

Hi Yooper,
Same here, please could you send me the API integration info?

Thanks

Back