Love a dark lager. Looks tasty!
Love a dark lager. Looks tasty!
Damn that looks good
Fuck! That looks amazingView attachment 35541harvest ale of course
Home grown 1lb Wet hops
Really no Cascade flavor
Not a bad beer just not super aromatic
Tastes balanced
Smooth with a mild bitterness
I guess it's what is called beer
a straight up Pale Ale
Nothing special simple 90% 2row 10% crystal 60Would you share the Harvest Ale recipe with me? Any spices in it?
We always called Guinness with cider a Snake BiteFound this in a local liquor store, really good beer! Thought this historic brewery closed but apparently it was saved.
View attachment 35562View attachment 35563
Black velvet (Guinness and Magners cider) at the local pub
View attachment 35564
Really good Octoberfest beer at my favorite brewery, it was over 100 degrees so we didn’t stay long.
View attachment 35566
I'd call that snake peeWe always called Guinness with cider a Snake Bite
I forgot to mention I’ve corrected them before but they still call it a black velvet (which is Guinness and sparkling wine). It’s a snake bite in England and everywhere else.We always called Guinness with cider a Snake Bite