- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 2,246
- Reaction score
- 2,441
- Points
- 113
I bottled some for the weekend up north
Trying to empty the keg and drop my fresh hop ale into the keg no washing
I do that often saves purging a keg
Just need to do similar beer
I should finish off the English Pale, and rack the Hazy that is in the fermenter into that keg. Saves cleaning it too, FTWView attachment 35518still hitting the cream ale hard
I bottled some for the weekend up north
Trying to empty the keg and drop my fresh hop ale into the keg no washing
I do that often saves purging a keg
Just need to do similar beer
Great minds think alikeI should finish off the English Pale, and rack the Hazy that is in the fermenter into that keg. Saves cleaning it too, FTW
I do the same, haven't opened a keg in a long time.View attachment 35518still hitting the cream ale hard
I bottled some for the weekend up north
Trying to empty the keg and drop my fresh hop ale into the keg no washing
I do that often saves purging a keg
Just need to do similar beer
It's one of my favorites from 3 Sheeps Brewering. To me it tastes like it has just a touch of rye malt spiciness.Rebel Kent amber ale, courtesy of @BarbarianBrewer Really well-balanced malty ale. View attachment 35517
Was there last year, lovely location and great beers!Nice that I can always find a dark beer in the PNWView attachment 35521
Looks great! How long has it been lagering?Homebrew Festbier. Getting better every day. Better balance than yesterday. Less yeast flavor more hop character
View attachment 35531
View attachment 35532
0 days. It was in the fermenter for 15 days and now in the fridge for 2Looks great! How long has it been lagering?
Try the equivalent of a pound of flaked oats in 5 gallons the next time. That will give your body.No Coast IPA.
To be fair, I’ve never made a great old-school IPA, but they’ve all been pretty solid. Lots of wonderful hop aroma here though the body seems a bit…missing. Maybe I’m not leaning hard enough one way or the other. Still, no complaints.
View attachment 35534