What are you drinking right now?

17901098390543855550244276956856.jpg
still hitting the cream ale hard
I bottled some for the weekend up north
Trying to empty the keg and drop my fresh hop ale into the keg no washing
I do that often saves purging a keg
Just need to do similar beer
 
This beer is very Pilsner like but I used Pilsner and corn and an ale yeast so calling it a Pils would be misleading
 
View attachment 35518still hitting the cream ale hard
I bottled some for the weekend up north
Trying to empty the keg and drop my fresh hop ale into the keg no washing
I do that often saves purging a keg
Just need to do similar beer
I should finish off the English Pale, and rack the Hazy that is in the fermenter into that keg. Saves cleaning it too, FTW
 
View attachment 35518still hitting the cream ale hard
I bottled some for the weekend up north
Trying to empty the keg and drop my fresh hop ale into the keg no washing
I do that often saves purging a keg
Just need to do similar beer
I do the same, haven't opened a keg in a long time.
I do pressure in a couple cups of StarSan shake and pressure out a couple times and then put it in service , fill with new tasty brew.
 
No Coast IPA.

To be fair, I’ve never made a great old-school IPA, but they’ve all been pretty solid. Lots of wonderful hop aroma here though the body seems a bit…missing. Maybe I’m not leaning hard enough one way or the other. Still, no complaints.

View attachment 35534
Try the equivalent of a pound of flaked oats in 5 gallons the next time. That will give your body.
 

Back
Top