Yes indeed. Erdinger on tap (and most ‘on tap’ Hefe) tastes mostly like what Weihenstefaner puts into those bottles. That’s why I suggested it.This is a very different beer compared to the Erdinger wiessbeier I had recently.
Yes indeed. Erdinger on tap (and most ‘on tap’ Hefe) tastes mostly like what Weihenstefaner puts into those bottles. That’s why I suggested it.This is a very different beer compared to the Erdinger wiessbeier I had recently.
Damn, how much wheat or adjunct are in that thing? Very pretty.It's an English Pale Friday here!
View attachment 35488
Every batch I make is different year to year; I play around with different hop additions to compliment my Centennials. I can say that this year's batch is GREAT; nice malt backbone using Rahr 2 row and Vienna, Amarillo aroma hops and some of my dried 2024 Centennials for dry hopping. It gets smoother and more drinkable every day.What do you think?
Mine is finished but needs to be kegged
It's a beauty!Damn, how much wheat or adjunct are in that thing? Very pretty.
Carapils and oats. That makes sense. Yup, head retention.It's a beauty!
No wheat, apologies for the German bettering hops in the English beer...
View attachment 35494