What kind of homebrewer are you?

We preferred Lucky Lager up here.

I have recent experience with teenagers and beers, I have a pair of sisters a few doors down that frequently babysit my boys, I often leave nothing but the craftiest of craft beers in my neighbour's fridge and I know they are always safe, because none of the kids that come over to their house want to drink "those gross beers".

The teenagers would rather go for the Bud Lights and Molson Canadians :confused: or worse yet.....Twisted Tea. My neighbour is also a Budweiser guy, maybe its genetic?

Last edited:
I have recent experience with teenagers and beers, I have a pair of sisters a few doors down that frequently babysit my boys, I often leave nothing but the craftiest of craft beers in my neighbour's fridge and I know they are always safe, because none of the kids that come over want to their house want to drink "those gross beers".

The teenagers would rather go for the Bud Lights and Molson Canadians :confused: or worse yet.....Twisted Tea. My neighbour is also a Budweiser guy, maybe its genetic?
When we were teenagers, we drank the cheap stuff as well. Beggars can’t be choosers.
They’ll come around. Thankfully, every generation does.

I have recent experience with teenagers and beers, I have a pair of sisters a few doors down that frequently babysit my boys, I often leave nothing but the craftiest of craft beers in my neighbour's fridge and I know they are always safe, because none of the kids that come over want to their house want to drink "those gross beers".

I have 18 (almost 19) yr old twin boys. They will drink just about anything I put in front of them lol. They aren't fond of the stouts, but most everything else is a go.

Back