What are you drinking right now?

Having a pint of Baseline IPA, my house IPA. Starting to refer to it as a West Coast Hazy:)

Baseline IPA.jpg

AND IN A LEGEND GLASS! Love me some Legend Brown! My kid did their undergrad study there ..used to come back with some every time we were in Richmond!
One of my favorite glasses in my collection. Legend is in a beautiful spot on the river in Richmond, and their beers are great. I used to bartend in Williamsburg at a dive with 42 beer taps. 3 were always the same (Bud light, Guinness, Boddington's), but the rest were rotated with craft brews. When we did brewery nights, the reps always showed up with merch, and any staff working the event usually got a pint glass or tshirt for free :) I got some great items!

Had to skip over someone on a beer podcast today as they went off ranting about hazy west coast IPAs.

For quite some time, many of the great West Coast IPAs were as hazy as this one. They were commonly referred to as unfiltered IPAs. It's pretty common knowledge here that I'm not a fan of NEIPAs. Thought some would find it funny to see a hazy beer from me :) Trust me when I say this is definitely a West Coast IPA.

For quite some time, many of the great West Coast IPAs were as hazy as this one. They were commonly referred to as unfiltered IPAs. It's pretty common knowledge here that I'm not a fan of NEIPAs. Thought some would find it funny to see a hazy beer from me :) Trust me when I say this is definitely a West Coast IPA.
I sure found it funny, I definitely raised a spockian eyebrow when I saw your hazy creation @BOB357 !!

I brewed a west coast style, but added to charges of galaxy during peak fermentation, it will o doubt be a hazy westie!
As long as you've got the bitterness of a west coast, I can live with the haze.
There are a few very well done hazies that I don't mind at all.

Back