What are you drinking right now?

Wifie says it tastes like a Fresca!
20200907_183412.jpg

I used a “clone” recipe but used S-04 yeast and progress finishing hops instead of Golding (didn’t have a bag open). I did my normal mashing and stuff so I would screw it up. I’ll definitely have to make again.

Nat Geo coverage of Mt St Helens eruption in 1980 piqued my interest in geology.
Hey, that glass kinda goes well with the can.

@Josh Hughes you are prolific in your production of brews. Like you, I brew the very small batches, but have limited fermentation space with no temperature control. So I brew much less than you. Keep up the good work.

PA beer! Yeah man!

Digging that glass..what is that? Wabbit Weesponders?

I have a good friend who lives in Huntington. In normal times we’d see each other a couple times per year and sample my efforts. But now I ship him a few bottles on occasion and he sends me a few of his favorite PA beers.

The glass is from Red Hare Brewing, Marietta, GA.

Yep, we're battling fires as well. We have one right in the foothills above us that has grown over 60,000 acres in 2 days. It's been burning for about a month now and is becoming one of the largest in the state. We've been dealing with constant smoke and ash for weeks now, and temps in the lower to upper 90's. This new weather is just insane but will help with the fires.

@Josh Hughes you are prolific in your production of brews. Like you, I brew the very small batches, but have limited fermentation space with no temperature control. So I brew much less than you. Keep up the good work.
I enjoy it! I use a cooler for the first week and a stock pot for week 2. Ice bottles and cold water. I’m getting lucky it’s working lol.

Back