Recipe percentages change after saving

38P6

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have put in my recipe 5 times now based on percentages and desired final gravity, after I saved the recipe and go back in and look at it it changes my percentages of malt.

I also had several instances where it added additional hops and added more grain that I never input. Something very strange is going on.

Last edited:
I have put in my recipe 5 times now based on percentages and desired final gravity, after I saved the recipe and go back in and look at it it changes my percentages of malt.

I also had several instances where it added additional hops and added more grain that I never input. Something very strange is going on.

I can’t recreate that- can you provide the link to the recipe, and if you’re able to grab a screenshot before save and after, that would help us nail this down.

Also could you be more specific about desired final gravity, are you using any of the scaling features by chance?

I'm doing a neipa with a gravity of 1060. I'm not using any slider features, just changing the percentages to where I want them. Every time I get it where I want them and save it and then open it back up its changes. It also added an extra hop addition once and added an additional 5 pounds of grain that I never entered.

I really need a link to the recipe so that I can dig into this. If you could give us a link so I can check it out, that would be really helpful. Any before/after screenshots would help also.

Sorry I didn't get back sooner, I just haven't had time for it. I went through the recipe again today and now it saves correctly with the numbers I wanted. I'm not sure what changed.

Back