Consistency Between Web and iPhone App

jbschuyler

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have something that I think would be called a feature request. The two attached images show the same Brew Log entry, one as seen from a web browser and the other an iPhone app view. As one can see the viewable fields are not the same. Can you please put this on the list to make the fields identical no matter which platform a brew log entry is made or viewed from?

Also, can you please add a time field that is separate from the Date field? It is currently not possible (in my experience) to edit an entry time of day.

Thank you!

John

Attachments

• iPhone App View.png
    iPhone App View.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Web Browser View.png
    Web Browser View.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Hi, thanks for submitting the request!

We're happy to review and make any possible improvements to the web app, but the iOS app is no longer being developed and has lagged pretty far behind the website in terms of both accuracy and features. As a result, we highly recommend using the website whenever possible.

Hi, thanks for submitting the request!

We're happy to review and make any possible improvements to the web app, but the iOS app is no longer being developed and has lagged pretty far behind the website in terms of both accuracy and features. As a result, we highly recommend using the website whenever possible.
Thanks for the quick reply! OK I guess I will stop using the app then. I did find too that your mobile website does have the ability for adjusting the time on a Brew Log entry - so I will use that from now on. Thx!

We’ve made so many updates to the site version, as well as new features, and the app just hasn’t kept pace at all. The site version has been optimized for mobile, and it works well on on devices like iPads as well as Android devices- so our energy is focused on the best user experience for all platforms, instead of just iOS.

Back