Support for multiple Tilts on a single Batch

pivodog

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I have a split batch of beer fermenting (ie 2 5 gal carboys) and it would be nice to be able to monitor both carboys from the brew session on a single graph. If this can be done please let me know?

I'm not super familiar with the API, or tilt for that matter, but I would first try to open two seperated brew sessions (one for each carboy), I'm pretty sure that should let you attach a tilt my each session.

That's one way to do it, but it's ugly....

It shouldn't be that hard to add the capability to display another set of Tilt Data on the existing chart.

Last edited:
That's one way to do it, but it's ugly....

It shouldn't be that hard to add the capability to display another set of Tilt Data on the existing chart.

I think it is more involved that it appears- since the fermentation data is tied to the brew session. But I think it’s doable.

What I think you’re asking for is to have two different Tilts in different carboys, but still in the same batch. If you brewed 10 gallons, and put the red tilt in one carboy and the purple tilt in the other, you’d like to follow the same graph for the whole batch, but show them individually.

I like that idea, and I’ll put in a ticket for that as a feature. I think it will be part of the batch feature we are talking about, where you can split batches but have it in one brew session. But I’ll see what we can come up with.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Back