What are you drinking right now?

Beer day, four hours of constant drinking then two at the after party pub
IMG_20191005_155027343-1209x1612.jpg

Hope they ain't overpouring them tasters :)

My Nautical Star. The better than expected attenuation didn't seem to dry this out too much. Getting a moderate roastiness and just a bit of dark chocolate. A slight creaminess that'd almost remind me of Guinness Draught. I like it. It would have looked better
Nautical Star.jpg
in one of the Maritime Pacific pint glasses :)

My Nautical Star. The better than expected attenuation didn't seem to dry this out too much. Getting a moderate roastiness and just a bit of dark chocolate. A slight creaminess that'd almost remind me of Guinness Draught. I like it. It would have looked betterView attachment 7463 in one of the Maritime Pacific pint glasses :)
Looks great! Excellent with a bit o whiskey;)

Beer day, four hours of constant drinking then two at the after party pub
View attachment 7453

This year was one of the better in the last few I think. We went Friday night and I can say I did not feel any to good all day yesterday lol. We drank our share and then some for sure!

Watching the Broncos while cleaning gear and enjoying a Prost Bavarian Hefeweizen
20191006_143915.jpg

Last edited:
My Nautical Star. The better than expected attenuation didn't seem to dry this out too much. Getting a moderate roastiness and just a bit of dark chocolate. A slight creaminess that'd almost remind me of Guinness Draught. I like it. It would have looked betterView attachment 7463 in one of the Maritime Pacific pint glasses :)
I'm still trying to get this made... Family schizz going on right now, lots of travel. I finally scored some Bell's Two-Hearted while in Kentucky.... Good beer but a bit harsh and metallic for my taste, a result of dry hopping (I think). Back to the Bluegrass on Friday for another week away.

Nice brown ale. Roast, some chocolate/toffee thing going on and malty. A friend gave me one of these to try. I wish he gave me more.

View attachment 7466
Good brown ale. One of their better beers. I was quite surprised to see it at Mt Rushmore. That's the long way across the state!

Mosaic Promise from Founders. Nice beer. The Mosaic comes off way different in a single hop beer.View attachment 7499
I did a Mosaic single hop IPA a couple years ago. It came out nice. If I did it again I would bitter @ 60 with favorite bittering hop and put the Mosaic in at 5 min and WP and DH.

Back