Television Series

Wife and I’ve been enjoying Yellowstone.

Stranger Things stresses my wife right out for some reason. But she'll watch all the crazy serial killer shows without batting an eye.

Stranger Things stresses my wife right out for some reason. But she'll watch all the crazy serial killer shows without batting an eye.
Weird it ain't to scary but ha ha not a bad concept.

Just started The Expanse through Amazon. It's pretty good, seems more of a slow burn like Babylon 5 was so far.

Started watching designated survivor, a few episodes in, so far I like it. Not a big fan of Keifer, but still enjoying it.

Gotta reply to this again, Season 1, episode 10 ends with my favorite song of all time, Led Zep, In The Light, I strongly suggest that you be under the influence of what is now legal in Canada for the final episode of season 1...
F YOU LED ZEPPLIN! I've been humming that damn song for 5 freaking days now! That tune is maybe 2nd or 3rd favorite Zep tune. I'd have to say my all time favorite from them is Hey Hey What Can I do.
Really enjoying the series also. I'm all in so I'm sure it's on the Netflix choppin block now.

Just finished watching both seasons of Dark. I really enjoyed it.
Started season 3 of Goliath on Amazon. It's a good one also.

Just finished watching both seasons of Dark. I really enjoyed it.
Started season 3 of Goliath on Amazon. It's a good one also.
Is Goliath the one with Billy Bob Thorton?
I have gotten into Doom Patrol, while still trying to catch up on Shameless...

DP (hehe) is okay and amusing enough. Happy if they do a 2nd season, won't be heartbroken if they don't...

Loved Dark, had to update my German to watch it. Amazing how they can tell a suspenseful scifi story with so little CGI and no explosions.

Been watching The Good Place lately, the show is funnier than it has any right to be. Ted Danson is amazing.

Started watching the El Camino the other night, about three minutes in we decided to watch the final episode of Breaking Bad. THis brought us up to speed real quick. El Camino was good, but not great, didn't care for the ending...

Hooked on Shameless, but only watching with the wife
How come i never watched Greys Anatomy???? Hooked.
Jack Ryan season 2 is on Amazon now...

Hoping to check out His Dark Materials on HBO tonight

Back