Can't Edit Hop Amounts

After I saved the recipe and exited it, then reopened, I could edit the hop amounts. It was only the amount field.

I can't recreate it here- but if it happens again (and boy I hope it doesn't!) please let me know via a private message so I can get an alert on my phone if you would please. I check the forums a lot, but if I get a direct message on the forum, I get an email alert on my phone. That way I can get involved much sooner and hopefully help out right away.

I can't recreate it here- but if it happens again (and boy I hope it doesn't!) please let me know via a private message so I can get an alert on my phone if you would please. I check the forums a lot, but if I get a direct message on the forum, I get an email alert on my phone. That way I can get involved much sooner and hopefully help out right away.
It was weird - I could select the data but could not change it.

same just happened to me, but while building a custom recipe. I added two hops with no weight (FWH and 30 min boil) then went to balance the IBUs and couldn't adjust the weight field. Saving, closing and reopening resulted in there being no hops in the recipe, but I could add them fine and save.

Back