Diastatic Power Measurement

DanC

Trial Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't used the recipe editor in awhile so today while creating a new recipe I noticed the DP measurement was 0. It's not important to me but I thought I would bring it up and if there is something wrong you guys could address it.
Aviary Photo_132029155416743929.png

Well, darn it- it disappeared! Thank you for the report- I'll put in a ticket right away and we'll get it right.
I never noticed today, and I apologize for this.
Again, thanks.

Still not working. Big red zero's.

Yes. We've got the fix on beta, and hopefully we can release it soon and get it showing up again. I'm sorry about the delay in having this fixed.

I'm using grains from inventory. The DP of each ingredient appears correctly, but the total stays at zero. Just put in a new recipe this morning.

I'm using grains from inventory. The DP of each ingredient appears correctly, but the total stays at zero. Just put in a new recipe this morning.

Can you give me a link to that recipe, or a screenshot of both the correct DP and the recipe builder with 0, so I can put in a ticket?

See the attached screenshot. This was in recipe edit mode. Earlier this year, the calculator provided the correct DP result.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-04-20-27-56.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-04-20-27-56.png
    285.3 KB · Views: 140

Back