Television Series

The town of Mystic Falls has a new generation of protectors in this spin-off of "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Originals." The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted is home to Klaus Mikaelson's daughter Hope, Alaric Saltzman's twins Lizzie and Josie, and other young adults who are coming of age as witches, vampires and werewolves, nurtured to be their best selves and overcome their villainous impulses. Together, they rely on ancient folklore and tales to learn how to battle their far-reaching enemies and attempt to keep balance in the world.

Just started on Season 2 of Star Trek Discovery.

Titans
It is a show produced by Netflix for the DC Universe and on the DC Web services

Or other "streaming" hacks

Season 3 Santa Clarita Diet.
Season 4 Better Call Saul.

Kim's Convenience
Hard to find shows both the wife and i can watch. Light comedies usually.

Chambers on Netflix. I don't think I'm the target audience lol, but it started one day while on the treadmill, and hooked me in. A little slow, but I kind of enjoy it.

My favourite are: supernatural, black mirror, GoT as well)

Season 3 Santa Clarita Diet.......thumbs up
Bad news though...they cancelled Santa Clarita Diet. I was kind of bummed. I thought they finally had a good thing going.

Started Peaky Blinders last night.

Bad news though...they cancelled Santa Clarita Diet. I was kind of bummed. I thought they finally had a good thing going.

Cancelled.............NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give Peaky Blinders a few episodes, the red right hand will pull you in!

We finished defenders, punisher and Jessica Jones s2. Should be starting like cage soon.
Still have the rest of marvel Netflix to go, plus happy s2, plus better call saul swhatever....

We finished defenders, punisher and Jessica Jones s2. Should be starting like cage soon.
Still have the rest of marvel Netflix to go, plus happy s2, plus better call saul swhatever....
You mean Luke Cage? Yeah him and Jessica Jones had a thing going on oh and if your into that there is also references to Iron Fist in Luke Cages series another great Marvel spin off but if I had to pick a favorite out of them three itd be Luke Cage closely followed by Iron Fist then Jessica Jones for the crime solving detective type thing. You'll enjoy watching Luke Cage shred the streets of Harlem.

Back