what movie are you watching

Not a movie but blog post I don't know what this guy's even saying but just dig his enthusiasm about hombrewing

Watched A Star is Born on the weekend. I guess I am going soft, I really liked it...

SWAMBO wants to watch Bohemian Rhapsody. Next movie night without kids....

SWAMBO wants to watch Bohemian Rhapsody. Next movie night without kids....
If you like Queen, you will likely love the movie. Some people I know have complained about inaccuracies in timelines, but I thought they did a great job on it. It was nice to see Mike Myers play a role in it. If you don't get the connection, think Wayne's World...

If you like Queen, you will likely love the movie. Some people I know have complained about inaccuracies in timelines, but I thought they did a great job on it. It was nice to see Mike Myers play a role in it. If you don't get the connection, think Wayne's World...
Got it, thanks.

The Body on Hulu.
Alright for a I'm drinking and not paying 100% attention movie.

Just finished Arrival and Annihilation. Liked Arrival - cerebral sci-fi is a great thing. Annihilation, meh.

I've seen Annihilation on Netflix. I haven't read the novel but I'm curious what will happen next since it has 2 more books that need adaptation.

I've seen Annihilation on Netflix. I haven't read the novel but I'm curious what will happen next since it has 2 more books that need adaptation.
It might be good as a book but as a movie, it was just too damned hard to follow. Too much material jammed into too little time.

I just read up a bit on the premise of Annihilation, not exactly my glass of beer... I hope you enjoy it

The Dirt on Netflix....Lame...Lame...and double Lame. I was super disappointed in this one.

I did enjoy "Bohemian Rhapsody" quite a bit....

The Dirt on Netflix....Lame...Lame...and double Lame. I was super disappointed in this one.
Pretty much heard the same opinion on Free Beer and Hotwings this "morning". (I love being ~6hrs ahead, means I get to listen at a time when normal humans are awake :D )

Back