what movie are you watching

Will have to suss that one out seems about the right theme this month:eek::D
In spite of knowing the outcome, they did a great job of making it suspenseful. If you don't know, it is based on Winston Churchill and the UK in May of 1940.

Your Highness, a James Franco medieval stoner movie. It is not quality, but it is fun.

I've just watched 21 Bridges (found it among exodus addon movies). In general, I liked it, though it is not the best movie for me, and I'm not sure I'll rewatch it again in future. But if you like trillers and detective stories, it is worth watching. I'll give it 7/10.

Mortal Engines. Decent enough but I feel like it should have been a series or more than one movie. There was clearly some interesting as hell parts to it but it was so rushed you kind of finish it going Huh?

It was a decent enough movie, wish it had been a lot better though.

Man, find me movies right now :)

I really liked The Big Short, Margin Call was ok. I find myself starting a lot of movies on Netflix and sacking them off after 10 minutes. I don't much care for 'gun' movies and tough guy shit, don't much care for soppy movies either and when you remove both of those it all gets a bit thin on the ground.

Found myself watching something called 'Apprentice' last night which turned out to be in Malay (mostly - some English) with sub-titles. Watched all the 'Oceans' stuff, those were good. Brexit was good, well good ish if you're a Brit maybe. The Lincoln Lawyer was worth watching as was Dallas Buyers Club. Mrs. Lowry and Son was good too but maybe not for everyone, quite sad and twee. And The Bookshop, but I like books very much so again maybe not for everyone.

Best over recent times have been The Blindside and The Big Short.

Man, find me movies right now :)

I really liked The Big Short, Margin Call was ok. I find myself starting a lot of movies on Netflix and sacking them off after 10 minutes. I don't much care for 'gun' movies and tough guy shit, don't much care for soppy movies either and when you remove both of those it all gets a bit thin on the ground.

Found myself watching something called 'Apprentice' last night which turned out to be in Malay (mostly - some English) with sub-titles. Watched all the 'Oceans' stuff, those were good. Brexit was good, well good ish if you're a Brit maybe. The Lincoln Lawyer was worth watching as was Dallas Buyers Club. Mrs. Lowry and Son was good too but maybe not for everyone, quite sad and twee. And The Bookshop, but I like books very much so again maybe not for everyone.

Best over recent times have been The Blindside and The Big Short.
When movies dont work i look for Docos.
Oh there are a lot of live brew streams on the tube too.

When movies dont work i look for Docos.
Oh there are a lot of live brew streams on the tube too.

Yes. I like clawhammer supply videos and some news stuff on YouTube. Documentaries not so much

Well been watching a few on bill gates inside bill gates brain dude that guy is smart and he predicted this Corona virus 5 years back no one took him serious ah well:).

What's peeps think of the New Top Gun Flick?
I see it's in cinemas here in Aus atm.
Worth heading along and checking it out?

My dad loved it and he was a fighter pilot. I haven't watched it yet.

Unfortunately where I live it is banned.......so if I want to watch it I have to find some other way.

I watched the final IP Man movie (IP Man 4 The Finale) the other night....... not sure if it's true but IP Man was Bruce Lee's master. The movie had subtitles so if you can't read.......haha just joking. Donny Yen is quite the martial artists. Great fight scenes in the movie and a sort of a plot. Kind of worth checking out if you are looking for something a little different.

Heard it was awesome hope to see soon. Sorry @Robert68
No worries......hopefully I can see it when I visit my kids ......after Covid is over......Man it's been a long time since I was back in Houston...... over 3 years now.

I watched the final IP Man movie (IP Man 4 The Finale) the other night....... not sure if it's true but IP Man was Bruce Lee's master. The movie had subtitles so if you can't read.......haha just joking. Donny Yen is quite the martial artists. Great fight scenes in the movie and a sort of a plot. Kind of worth checking out if you are looking for something a little different.
Cool will check that out.
On Netflix? Or...

Back