Television Series

Since we’re going through cabin fever for at least a few more weeks (hurry spring!), my wife got me to watch some Downton Abby and surprisingly it’s pretty good.

I have not seen Downton Abbey, My wife loved it, I thought it was a fluffy soap opera. My brother in law though said it was great, but I still have not watched it. Still haven't found time to get back to watching Peaky Blinders ...

I saw the first episode and a half, it's interesting but I'm still not sure I care about it.

Going back through "Stranger Things" while waiting for a few more "Orville" episodes to hit Amazon.

The new Orville episode, holy shit!

Still chipping my way through Spartacus I'm sure I'm on the last season now.

I'm on the next to last season. Kinda went downhill imo after the very short 2nd season.
Yeah i agree it platoed abit recon third ain't to bad now Spartacus has got a fair army also you got to get acquainted with the new hero as well in second series which pits a bit of a dampner on it.

The order, I had doubts about this but it's actually coming around, I would call this a misery mystery show

Handmaids Tale. I think it's terrible despite all the reviews. I'm in now so of course I have to see it through, but it's weak as hell.
On the final season of Spartucus and getting ready to brush up on Santa Clarita Diet to get tuned up for the new season.

Back