zemus07

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am kabeer, 32 year old. I love crafted beers and wanted to experiment my own recipes as I love cooking too.
I brewed 7 batches from scratch and finally made a wheat beer as close as a Hoegaarden on my 8th batch.

I am ready to help any amateur over here or somebody who wanna start their first batch, since I am one I can try my best to answer your basic queries. I have done all the stupid things and searched for answers everywhere ;p

And I expect support from all the professionals over here and hand holding to become a professional brewer in future :)

Thanks
Kabeer

Welcome to Brewers Friend!
You must have been born to brew, you have beer in your name!

Sounds like distillers need a lot of educating in India. Pretty devastating with all the recent deaths.

Sounds like distillers need a lot of educating in India. Pretty devastating with all the recent deaths.
@thunderwagn , true that. Many people in the villages/outskirts do illegal distillation and they even add poisonous material to increase the drunkenness, which most of the times crosses the danger limit. Though government has taken many measures to ban it people still do it illegally.
Ya I agree that educating people would bring in a change, but again consumption of alcohol is banned in many states, religions and cultures.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you about some more "Indian" beers! I visited Sri Lanka a lot of years ago and enjoyed south Asian beer quite a bit - of course, it was mostly very hoppy lager....

Oh, that's terrible. Be safe.

Now I'm stuck thinking of the Simpsons episode where Bart goes to France and works in a vineyard.

Back